Quadruple Aim: Innovation in Virginia Healthcare
Registration is now open for the 2024 Virginia Patient Safety Summit, which will be held as a virtual event on Thursday, February 22, 2024 from 9:30 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
Having an innovative mindset in healthcare is in high demand right now. Healthcare delivery innovation is necessary to find new ways to improve quality, enhance the patient experience, expand safety initiatives, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. As hospitals and health systems pursue innovative solutions in all aspects of their care delivery and quality and safety improvement efforts, they are making real strides toward what the industry refers to as quadruple aim:
- Higher quality of patient care with improved and equitable outcomes
- Increased value for both the patient and provider
- Improved patient satisfaction
- An improved care provider experience
The 2024 Virginia Patient Safety Summit will highlight the progress being made in Virginia, and across the country, in these efforts.
Some of the keynote speakers for the 2024 Summit include:
- Dr. Aditi Mallick, the Acting Director of the CMS Office of Minority Health
- Bonnie Clipper DNP, MA, MBA, RN, CENP, FACHE, FAAN, an internationally recognized nurse futurist and nursing innovation expert
Register now for the 2024 Virginia Patient Safety Summit. If you have any trouble registering an account or creating a new password, please reach out to [email protected] for immediate assistance.
Registration is free of charge for staff and providers associated with all Virginia hospitals/health systems, members of the Virginia Patient Safety Summit partner organizations – Medical Society of Virginia (MSV), the Virginia Nurses Association (VNA), and the Virginia Pharmacists Association (VPhA); federal and state health partner organizations, and event sponsor organizations and students. Others may register for a fee of $95.