SafeHaven™ Benefits Open Enrollment
Benefits Open Enrollment Season is Here
SafeHaven™ can be added to the open enrollment benefits and offerings for your employees. This program can be paid for by the employer, the employee, or a cost share between the employer and employee.
SafeHaven™ provides an umbrella of protection including independence, immunity, and privileged communications. SafeHaven™ offers confidential and discreet resources from VITAL WorkLife designed to reduce stress and burnout, promote work/life integration, and support the well being of clinicians. These resources include:
- Clinician Peer Coaching: Clinicians can talk with someone who understands and has personal experience with the unique challenges of the medical profession
- In-the-moment Telephonic Support: available 24/7
- Counseling: available either face-to-face or virtual sessions
- WorkLife Concierge: a virtual assistant to help with every day and special occasion tasks
- VITAL WorkLife App: Movile access to resources, well being assessments, insights, videos, and more
- Legal and financial consultations and resources
Want to get started with SafeHaven™? Contact us here, or email us at SafeHaven@msv.org.
Click below to download the SaveHaven™ Benefits Open Enrollment Brochure: