Registration is now open for VDH's Addiction Disease Management Training. For more information or to register, CLICK HERE or see below.
Addressing The Disease of Addiction In Your Outpatient Clinic Removing the Frustration with Opiate Use No Cost Statewide Trainings for Clinicians and Behavioral Health Professionals!
Targeted Audience: Practicing/Licensed MDs/DOs, APNs, PAs, medical students, substance abuse professionals, rehabilitation professionals, and behavioral health professionals across the Commonwealth. No skill level is required.
Attend to learn more:
* Utilizing the Virginia Medicaid's Addiction and Recovery Treatment Services (ARTS) new substance use disorder (SUD) benefit, with increasing reimbursement rates up to 400% for many of substance abuse services
* Assessing, screening, and monitoring of the patient at risk for substance use disorders
* Identifying substance use disorders and addiction as potentially underlying disorders
* Integrating SUD treatment management outpatient clinical practice and behavioral health care interventions in outpatient practice
* Removing barriers and address challenges to integration, coordination, and operational practice
* Developing of a seamless substance use disorders treatment within primary care business model
Clinicians attending the live Providers' Clinical Support System for Medication Assisted Treatment (PCSS-MAT) Half and Half live (required in total 8 hour) MAT Waiver Training MUST register for the Virginia Department of Health full day training In response to the statewide opioid epidemic and in support of the new Virginia Medicaid Addiction and Recovery Treatment Services (ARTS) Benefit launching April 1, 2017, the Virginia Department of Health will host free, statewide trainings intended for broad spectrum healthcare clinical and behavioral health providers, focusing on integrating substance use disorder management business and clinical delivery models and removing the frustration with treating opioid use disorders in outpatient clinical practices.