A. Webb Roberts Center for Continuing Medical Education of Baylor Health Care System is hosting the Williamsburg Conference on Heart Disease from Dec. 4 to 6 at the Williamsburg Conference Center. The primary focus for this event is on coronary artery disease, its treatment and its prevention. The program is designed for cardiologists, internists, generalists and cardiovascular surgeons.
• Compare management strategies for acute and chronic ischemic heart disease
• Outline practice approaches to the management of coronary, valvular and hypertensive heart disease
• Discuss treatment strategies for managing arterial narrowing, particularly atherosclerosis, through the use of lifestyle adjustments, lipid-lowering agents, angioplasty and bypass
• Discuss the strengths and limitations of current evidence regarding the threshold for intervention on the ascending aorta in the presence of aortic valve disease
• Highlight important concepts in management of heart failure
• Discuss hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and sudden death
Click here to register.