Medical Society of Virginia Foundation Program Coordinator
The Medical Society of Virginia (MSV) is a professional membership association representing physicians across the Commonwealth. The organization is committed to advocating for physicians on important policies and issues to ensure Virginia is the best place to practice medicine and receive care.
The Medical Society of Virginia Foundation is seeking a Program Coordinator to provide administrative support, information management, data analysis and other support services to fulfill the MSV Foundation’s mission. The incumbent will support the MSVF staff in all aspects of managing programs, development activities, and the daily operations of the Foundation. This position will serve as an essential member of the MSV Foundation team, providing assistance in all programmatic and fundraising areas.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to manage the execution and logistics for all MSVF programs and classes
- Provide administrative support in all aspects of the MSVF fundraising gala including registration, printed materials, sponsor tracking and communications, invoicing and payment processing, and Salute to Service Awards
- Provide support in maintaining the donor database (Jarvis), report generation, and the donor recognition program
- Process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters, tax receipts and other fundraising support
- Update and maintain the MSV Foundation website
- BA or BS in related field.
- Excellent organizational, time management and activity planning skills.
- Ability to work with physicians and key health care leaders to define and achieve programmatic goals
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in the use of office systems (Microsoft Office) and information technology
- Office management and/or office support experience
- Ability to function effectively as an integral part of a small team of professional staff
- Some evening and weekend work required, as well as limited overnight travel
If you meet these requirements, please forward your cover letter and resume to Employment@MSV.org.